Friday, March 9, 2012

Blogs

Everyone has a blog.

I have this blog, and have written many, many blog posts. But, they are all in my head and never published. I always tell myself, oh, I have this perfect blog post and I'm going to write it and publish my very first blog post tonight! But, the first blog post should be something cool, not just something random, right? I mean, all the posts after that can be whatever pops into my head, but that first one should be important, set the tone for the whole blog...so, I can't actually publish a blog until I think of that one. That one post that will define all the rest. So....I never post anything. Not one single word because it's not perfect. Because I over think things and I want everything to be perfect...so I do nothing instead.

Really good plan Rachel. I mean, it's not like anyone is actually going to read anything that I write anyway, right?

My brain...it's a complicated thing. This is really how I think. Also, I have really bad grammar and spelling/punctuation skills.

Oh and the name of this blog? Once a solicitor called our house and asked for Mrs. Hernonadon. I thought it was hilarious and that it would be a great dinosaur name. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment